[Steppes] Stepps Fall Court and Lindenwood A&S Night/Tournament

Christine/Maria casadevaca at charter.net
Fri Oct 6 11:04:56 PDT 2006

A&S Night was a smash!  For those that missed it, you missed alot and we
hope to see you next month when we host another one! If you are
interested in teaching a class, please talk to me and I will schedule
you in.  A&S Night looks to be a small affair each month and will be a
great environment for you first time teachers...come practice your
teaching skills on us.

Watch this e-mail list for more exciting A&S events to come in the near
future!

On the note of Steppes Fall Court...Yes I am day tripping with my family
and bringing my pop-up pavilion with it's red top.  I will be decorating
it with what items I do have. If you would like to sit with us and you
have banners, rugs and such to help decorate, please bring them. Let's
show the spirit of Lindenwood!!  I look forward to seeing everyone
tomorrow and having some fun...hmmmm...hand kissing competition...I'm
game to have my hand kissed and melt inside!

Maria