[Steppes] Fwd: Deadline tonight - Steppes Letter

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sat Oct 7 21:42:14 PDT 2006

We had a wonderful day at Fall Court. The  day was perfect!!!  Please
remember "practice" was changed to today, Sat  in support of  the event. So there
will be practice Sunday.

Greetings all,

October's archery practice will be a little different this month  again. Our
normally scheduled practice falls on Sunday, Oct. 8.  That is the weekend of
Fall Court. All in the Barony should be  supporting our local autocrat and
group. So we will technically change  the Date to Saturday October the 7 and join
in all the archery  competitions that have been planned for that day at Fall
Court.
The  next regularly scheduled practice will be at Eastfield College on
October 22 at 5pm.

I am looking forward seeing everyone at Fall Court as well as at  the
practice on October 22.

Lord Alvin de Clairmont