[Steppes] Steppes Fall Court

Christine/Maria casadevaca at charter.net
Sun Oct 8 10:26:58 PDT 2006

Hola!

What can I say about Steppes Fall Court, but WOW!!!  I had a blast
yesterday!!  Everyone had a nice time talking about old times as they
filled out His Excellencies History Quest.  As a relative newcomer (6
years), I learned so very much. Too often we are so concerned in
learning about the Middle Ages and Renaissance and that we forget about
our own history and those who made our Society what it is today.  I also
saw many ladies and gentlemen working on projects throughout the day as
they say and talked.  All in all it was a very relaxing day!

We had a silly off-hand tourney for both the children, heavy and rapier
fighters. We only had 2 heavy fighters (HE Mahdi and Lord Alvin) and I
managed to get video of them before my camera's batteries died.  I wish
now I had brought enough batteries and an extra memory card to video our
light fighters and children's tourney.

Part I
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-18351234529062323

Part II

Thank you to Rebbe Haddasah for putting on such a fun and relaxing event!

In Service,
Maria