[Steppes] Steppes Fall Court

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 14:50:04 PDT 2006

For those of you who did not grace us with your presence, you missed a wonderful time.  We spent much of the day sitting under the pavillion talking, learning, singing and just enjoying everyone's company.

  The Quest by HE Madhi was fun and informative for those of us MUCH newer than HL Maria (not even a year) and it was fun to listen to the comments at evening court as HE shared the responses.

  Watching the children have fun with one of the newest 4-legged members of our court, Tristan (who I amsure will grow to be a fine Sir) and their fighting... so much fun.

  Overall, I cannot begin to say how much fun I had, how much I enjoyed the company and how included I felt.  Of my events, this event has now made the top of my list of most enjoyable.  Hadassah, thank you my dear, for allowing me to help out and particpate.  Elin, thank you for gracing me with your wit, charm and mentorship at gate.  To all of our Bards, thank you for your stories, your songs, your wit and your sense of history and humor.  To HE Madhi, thank you for the round which made those of us without something to share feel part of the moment.

  To everyone... including our own wonderful Baron and lovely Baroness, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

  VIVAT Steppes!

In Service,

  AnneMarie

YogaLady

"To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed." Bernard Edmonds