[Steppes] off topic request

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Wed Oct 11 05:35:33 PDT 2006

Sorry I haven't been around much lately.  As some of you know, I'm
taking an accounting class on Tuesdays that takes me away from business
meeting.  I'm also really busy with school during the first semester
and, seemingly, have no life.  I will return when things slow down.  I
can't wait to show everyone my new toy!  (It's a motorcycle!)

Anyway, on to the point...

I am looking for some D-30's.  I haven't gamed in so long, I'm not sure
where to get them anymore.  I'm needing them for some activities at
school.  I live in far north Plano, so any shops in that area would be
great.  I can also go online, if that's the best and easiest way to
accomplish this task.

Thanks for your help.

Karen/Katya/Whatever