[Steppes] O/T Memorial addendum

Bre'nain / Noble noble at delafyeld.com
Sun Oct 22 20:30:16 PDT 2006

        To our Steppes friends:

   I would like to know as soon as possible if any of you will be able to join us at the memorial service for our daughter, lezlie Anne Field, being held next Sunday the 29th.  I need to know in order to make the necessary preparations.      Thank you, Bre'nain MacGilla Pa'traic and
                                     Anne the Spinster

   It sometimes takes longer than one lifetime between knowing what you ought to do and doing it.
   Life is the only game in which the object of the game is to learn the rules.
   Give me strength to face my weaknesses.
          *Ashleigh Brilliant*