[Steppes] Lindenwood fighter practice

Phelippe Descors fraydude at charter.net
Sun Oct 29 13:39:54 PST 2006

Greetings all,

We had a great time last week at practice and I'm inviting everyone again to
come join us out in Duncanville again tomorrow night starting at 7pm at
Lakeside Park.  We had 7 people in attendance on Monday, lets try to make it
more tomorrow evening.

Go to http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q <http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=430+Park+Ln,+Duncanville,+TX+&ie=UT
> &hl=en&q=430+Park+Ln,+Duncanville,+TX+&ie=UT
F8&z=15&om=1&iwloc=A>&hl=en&q=430+Park+Ln,+Duncanville,+TX+&ie=UTF8&z=15&om=
1&iwloc=A for the location of practice.  The meeting location is in the
parking lot between the restrooms and the basketball court.

Hope to see everyone there.

      Phelippe