[Steppes] O/T Memorial Service II

Bre'nain / Noble noble at delafyeld.com
Mon Oct 23 19:58:01 PDT 2006

            To my friends, just a thought:
   The church where we having the memorial service for our daughter is St Francis of Assisi Anglican.  This is a traditional Episcopal service (1928 prayer book) and is open to anyone.  Mass is at 10:00 a.m. and the memorial will be afterward.  Feel free to join us if you would like.    Thanks for your understanding,
                          Bre'nain MacGilla Pa'traic (Noble Field)
                          Anne the Spinster (Donna Mallory)

   It sometimes takes longer than one lifetime between knowing what you ought to do and doing it.
   Life is the only game in which the object of the game is to learn the rules.
   Give me strength to face my weaknesses.
          *Ashleigh Brilliant*