[Steppes] Courtly Dance Class 10-24-06 (Early Halloween Revel!)

hq at plumes.org hq at plumes.org
Tue Oct 24 07:45:40 PDT 2006

Hiya All!

Sorry for the late post:

As usual we will be having Courtly dance class this evening, Tuesday, October 24, 2006 from 8:30-10:00 PM at the Campbell Green Recreation Center, located at 16600 Parkhill Drive, in Dallas, TX.

There will be no class October 31. As this is the final Tuesday of class in October, we will be having our usual revel of goof-off dancing: Modern Folk/SCA-created dances and English Country Dance. Wearing Halloween costumes or garb is optional, as is bringing snacks.

Again, as a reminder: the REC CENTER IS CLOSED OCTOBER 31 for their community Halloween event. The folks at the rec center are looking for volunteers to help set up, etc. Monday October 30th at 9:00 PM, and also again on October 31. If you are interested in volunteering to help out at the rec center for their Halloween celebration, please e-mail me at hq at plumes.org, or swing by the center and talk to the folks at the front desk.

For more information about dance class in general, please visit our website at:
http://www.dancemaster.org

Good Cheer!

HL Helene
(Alicia)