[Steppes] Archery practice?

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Sun Oct 22 19:49:15 PDT 2006

Having a deputy is always good, but being a deputy does not mean that an
official practice can be held. There must be a warranted officer of the
Barony, Region, and/or Kingdom in attendance as well. Now if some good
gentle wishes to become a deputy by becoming Authorized as a marshal to
assist Lord Alvin, to hold an "Unofficial practice", then that would
help some. In addition, having make arrangements to have a warranted
officer also in attendance would make it an "Official practice" as well
with that deputy. This has happen before for me out at the Fighter
Practice and by having made arrangements we were able to still hold
"official practices", although there have been a few times in which we
were unable to hold an "official practice", instead we did have a
practice which was "unofficial" - meaning no loaner armor available and
people practice on their own.

YIS,

Lord Michael Kettering
Deputy Knight Marshal