[Steppes] Fw: It's that time again...

steppes-owner steppes-owner at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Sep 2 10:13:56 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: <sca at bmhanson.net>
To: "Steppes" <steppes-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2006 12:00 PM
Subject: It's that time again...

Greetings everyone!  Many of you are off at Gothic and of course therefore
not even reading this fine e-posting.  BUT…nevertheless it is time for the
ever important

<dum de dum dum>

REPORTS TO THE SENESCHAL!

I know, blah, but there you have it.

Thanks to those who have already sent theirs to me, for the rest you, please
send them ASAP before the 5th.

To everyone else, please remember business meeting is Tuesday evening – I
look forward to seeing you there and hearing all about Artisan.  Thank you
to Baroness Francesca for doing such a great job and I am truly sorry I was
unable to attend.  I have heard numerous fantastic things about the event.
So…VIVAT to HE Francesca and her efficient staff.  Congratulations to
Mistress Stella for her no doubt beautiful entry securing her entrance into
the most august company of Steppes Artisans.

Happy holiday – Margarite

Knowledge is power.  Power corrupts.  Study hard, be evil.