[Steppes] forwarded by request.. Fwd: [caid-rapier] Andres and family...

Judie little_dragon_0861 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 20:07:18 PST 2006

Many of you may know Don Andres' from the rapier communities and from
Estrella and Gulf Wars.

As of Jan. 2nd Don Andres' surgery was successful and they managed to
save his leg. he is still in Henry Mayo Hospital in Valencia
California and in guarded condition ( whatever that means)

--- In dunor at yahoogroups.com, Fairy Tale Designs <avrealtor at p...>
wrote:

Don Andres is a good friend. He has also stood as Rapier Champion for
this barony. We pray that his surgery is successful.

  -Muiriath