[Steppes] Steppes Populous Has been moved

DonnelShaw@aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Feb 20 14:30:36 PST 2006

Greetings,

Mistress Xene has asked me to give her regrets but she will not be  able to
hold populous at her house this Friday due to a recent  family health issue.
She  asked if I would host it  instead. and I have agreed.

We live at 1361 Vista Ridge Midlothian Texas 76065
972-723-5126

Make your best way to Hwy 67S  to 287

Turn left onto 287
Take a right at 9st/663 (between the railroad tracks and the  CVS
Go ALL the way down until it T's into 875 (You will see the Salvation  Army
sign in front of you.)
Turn right on 875
At the second right turn right  (Vista View)
We are the two story house at the top of the hill. There will be an  Arkham
shield in front of the house.

Please bring chairs.  If you want to pot luck it that will be  great as well.
And Welcome to Southern Steppes

Lady Maili Donnel MacGregor