[Steppes] Steppes Populace Has been moved

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Mon Feb 20 19:40:56 PST 2006

I must offer my gratitude to Donnel and Alvin for stepping up to help us and
for bringing us dinner this evening.

Today, Arnbjorn (Anthony) had an emergency day surgery. He is resting
comfortably at home now, but our downstairs is temporarily turned into his
recovery room.

Thank you for your kind considerations. Please keep him in your thoughts and
prayers as we deal with the after effects of the surgery.

Xene