[Steppes] March Populace

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 25 14:35:11 PST 2006

I believe that I have had populace scheduled for March at my home for
several months now. March Populace has become a sort of tradition for me and
my family as it is the one Month where I am fairly certain that my son will
be here for the meeting because it is during his spring break visit. We use
the opportunity to have a bit of a birthday party as both he and I have
birthdays in March. This year, in fact, March 24 is my actual birthday. We
will not have a theme like last year's 'Island" party, though if you want an
excuse to wear your Hawaiian print garb, you are always welcome to. We will
provide birthday cake and an opportunity to share an evening of fellowship
with good friends. Bring your best and worst Gulf War stories to share with
us.

Lyneya de Grey
210 S. Third St.
Wylie, TX 75098