[Steppes] March Populace

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sat Feb 25 15:18:00 PST 2006

I've had this on the Steppes calendar since January, at least.

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the sun
is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if there is
a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross