[Steppes] Alternate possibility for future Warlord site

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 22:02:16 PST 2006

Hello All

  For those of you not at the meeting, I am in the process of trying to find alternate sites for future Warlords and Artisans, as well as other Central Regional events.  This will be an ongoing project and one that will take a bit of time.  You can help me greatly if you know of places like Catalina posted earlier.  I would say no more than a 2-1/2 hour journey.  This is not a discussion on moving Warlord to an alternate location, only a fact-finding mission.

  Maybe you have seen a small fairgrounds next to a park.  Perhaps you know of a private facility that you had you company picnic one year.  Or how about that really cool building that would be great for Artisan?  Let me know and I will check it out.  Scarborough Faire is not an option for Warlord, since we are sure we do not want to change the date.

  We need to find alternate sites for several reasons. Having a back-up place for an event is a good reason, but we can also use said back-up site as a negotiation tool for pricing.  Always good to have several options.

  So, if you know of someone that has lots of land, flush toilets and showers and would love to have us visit, please let me know ;)

  Thanks!
  Yours in Service
  Lady Katheryn