[Steppes] Business Meeting Notes

Constance Elizabeth Campbell constance.e.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 13:21:33 PDT 2006

> --For your feedback:
> Rebbe suggested that occasionally we should hold mini-tourneys, revels,
> and/or possibly a populace meeting at Sunday fighter practice.  The
> mini-tourneys and revels were generally well received, but there was
> concern about moving populace meeting.   What do YOU think?

I agree with Lady Kathryne.  Do both populace and revel at fighter
practice.  Bardic would be fun too!  The park has covered picnic areas that
would be good for a class, or we can just bring an extra sunshade(s) and
chairs to congregate under.  It would be a great way to get noticed and we
could put up banners or something.

The glove class sounds tres-cool.  :-)
Constance.