[Steppes] Business Meeting Notes

Karolus Janos karolus at gte.net
Thu Apr 13 13:40:40 PDT 2006

I like the idea of doing mini tourneys at fighter practice, but I am wary of
moving populace every so often to fighter practice.  I know many folks have
said that recently the attendance at populace is coming up, and I wouldn't
want to see that trend changed.

Also I would be concerned about having access to the pavilion as most
weekends I've gone to fighter practice in the spring and summer the pavilion
was already in use or booked.

I would love to see a more "revel" feel to fighter practice, but I am
against actually moving populace to accomplish that.

Just my 1 and half cents though..

Karolus