[Steppes] Update on the garage sale - minor detail

morgancain@earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed May 3 11:30:17 PDT 2006

Right - the garage sale is this Saturday, May 6th, 8:00am to noon.  It's
not too far off from Maya's (not to people up here) so y'all can shop on
the way to sew day.

Oh, yeah, added a coffeemaker.  I don't drink coffee.  This was given to
me.  It's one of those big fancy ones.  I guess someone was trying to make
hints.

Address is Fountain Creek III HOA, in Plano just off Coit at almost
Hedgcoxe.  The specific address for us is 4009-4013 Christopher Way.
Basically, take Legacy to Coit, head north past Hearst Castle, it's
before the next light (and the Sonic).

                                        ---= f/k/a "Little Morgan"

http://mail2web.com/ .