[Steppes] ERRATA: Steppes Warlord planning meetings

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 01:37:41 PDT 2006

Whoops!

No, we are NOT having a Steppes Warlord planning meeting this Sunday,
14 May, Mother's Day!  We will be with family that evening.

However, we are having a trip out to the Canton site this Saturday,
13 May, to check out the site for layout of certain activities.  To
save on gas prices, we will be caravan-ing there.  If you are needing
to scout out the site for your activity, please meet us at our house
at 10 a.m. [address below] Saturday.

There is still a Warlord planning meeting Sunday, 21 May, 7 p.m., the
Sunday before Steppes Warlord.

--Serena, Steward of Steppes Warlord xxxiii