No subject

Mon May 29 06:10:17 PDT 2006

moved back to the Hill. Some of us who live on the
east side of town were disappointed when it got moved
and some of the archery practices at Eastfield have
had greater attendence by non-archers who just wanted
to come out and be with their SCA friends for the day.
That is why we started having the picnics. We are just
getting together with our friends at a place that has
more facilities than Eastfield Archery Range, which is
pretty bare compared to Flagpole Hill. There are days
when there is very little or no fighting at all. I
would show up at fighter practice if it was at the
Hill and I am interested in becoming Authorized as a
Heavy Fighter, but I would also enjoy continuing our
picnics on a day other than Fighter Practice.

Greylond Aston