[Steppes] Golden Key garb

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed May 31 07:20:33 PDT 2006

Dear Lady Kate and Steppes,

This lady may have the entire truth of the situation in her message!  I know
that Kate and I are always willing to help Newcomers with garb-sewing, and
that (at least for me) will continue for some time. Using proceeds from
selling all-but unusable garments to purchase materials to sew more useful
ones sounds like a great plan to me.

At present, I am trapped at home by doctors' orders unless some kind soul
wishes to drive me around, so I'm a great target for people needing help
with garbing, or the Barony needing something 'zipped up' for the Gold Key
baskets. This situation will last some time, so anyone within striking
distance of Flower Mound is welcome almost any time.

Gerita

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)