[Steppes] Golden Key garb

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 31 07:35:45 PDT 2006

I'll also match the first $50.  I consider myself less a newcomer at this point and an active member of the Barony.  In addition, I'll help with any embroidery efforts required on the new tunics.

  Elizabeth Seale

Esther <reese_esther at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Well said, Sir Morgan.

I can match the first $25, dollar for dollar, and throw some linen into the mix as well, at least enough for one large tunic.

HL Esther of Ennis Merth

Morgan Buchanan wrote:
In the interest of good loaner gear, I'll match the first $50 raised by this
effort dollar for dollar with a cash donation. I'd love to see our
newcomers in an inexpensive linen or linen blend tunic and overtunic. It
looks good, people who look and feel good are less likely to feel "at home"
at events and are more likely to come back.

Sir Morgan