[Steppes] [Fwd: [Elfsea] Fighter's Collegium tonight]

Chiara Francesca chiara at io.com
Wed May 31 10:15:03 PDT 2006

Forwarded upon request. :)

------------------------- Original Message -------------------------
Subject: [Elfsea] Fighter's Collegium tonight
From:    "Craig Carter" <slotshot at sbcglobal.net>
Date:    Wed, May 31, 2006 12:10 pm
To:      "Barony of Elfsea" <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>

Hello Elfsea and Steppes!

  Does anyone find it odd that so many of the fighters that attend
wednesday practice where still fighting toward the end of Steppes
Warlord??  Even with the best fighters from the rest of the
Kingdom represented?  To be honest...I am not all surprised!

  Last week's practice was a great success and we actually did not
even have a few interested folks from Moot yet attending!  We
split folks into groups and actually started training them in the
basics of stance and movement.  I even threw in a trick or secret
here and there ;-)

  This week will be more of the same:  I will personally train all
of the interested beginning and mid-level fighters who attend.
Sir Asoph will run all of those experienced fighters through pole
and greatsword training!

  There is no time like the present...come out and learn, make new
friends and enjoy.  YOU could be kicking rear end at Steppes nest
year!

  Drake

  (might someone cross-post this to Steppes?)