[Steppes] FW: upcomming demos

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 11:00:55 PDT 2007

Forwarded

Subject: Auto-discard notificationFrom: steppes-bounces at lists.ansteorra.orgTo: steppes-owner at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:57:57 -0700The attached message has been automatically discarded.
--Forwarded Message Attachment--Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:58:22 -0500From: wayner at stormypetrel.orgTo: faelancaimbeul at gmail.comCC: steppes at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Steppes] [Elfsea] Upcomming DemosI was asked a bit back if I thought that con demos would be a worthy endeavor, and I said that I did. So I am putting my money where my mouth is and getting off my duff. We'll be there at A-Kon. I will fight (rapier) and work the table if needed, as well as anything else. Genevieve will work the table and whatever else is needed. We'll see what A&S projects we can dig up to display also. Definitely please count us in. I am a big fan of our traditional demos also, and though I'll be missing out on some scotch eggs this year, I think this is worth a shot. Also, thanks to all who have been working your tail off on all this prep work. Don Duncan (and Mistress Genevieve)