[Steppes] Populace Reminder - April 20th

Deb Mach dlhmach at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 12:16:29 PDT 2007

Greetings Good Gentles,

This is just to remind you that populace is tomorrow night (4/20) at our
home in Celina, TX.  We look forward to seeing all of you here!  The weather
should be nice, we've got torches to light the porch and chase away bugs,
things for kids to play on and with, and Vaclav's first batch of beer to
share.  :)  The kids and I may even make homemade cookies!

Please email or call if you need any further directions than the ones posted
earlier.

dlhmach at gmail.com
972-347-3746

YIS,