[Steppes] Reminder: Steppes Letter due soon

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 19 13:31:55 PDT 2007

Greetings!

Just a reminder that the due date for the May edition of the Steppes Letter is coming up on April 25th. I moved the date up because May 1st is the  business meeting and I knew if everybody used the end of April as the due date, I wouldn't be finished in time.

So, please get your submissions in to me by midnight April 25th. If you know you won't have one this month, please drop me a line and let me know so I won't be waiting for you.

Also, I need any updates you have to the calendar. OR if you want to add a new event to the calendar, just send that too.

If you receive the newsletter via snail mail and you want to receive it via email, please email me and I'll add you to my list and save the postage.

In service,
Susanne, Chronicler