[Steppes] Brewer's Day

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 06:15:15 PDT 2007

Just a reminder to all who may be interested, I'm holding an open brewers
day at my place this Saturday at 3.p.m.

I'm at 8920 Yosemite Trail in Crossroads, TX. You can't find me on any map,
mapquest, google, yahoo maps, msn, or any other online map program, so
here's the directions. First, check this out, it's most of our sub-division.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=TX+76227&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=16&ll=33.205407,-96.97928&spn=0.009785,0.017338&om=1&iwloc=addr

We're near the intersection of 380 and 720.

>From McKinney: take 380 to 720 East, turn left (You'll actually be heading
south).
>From Denton: take 380 east to 720 East, turn right (You'll actually be
heading south).
>From Dallas: Either take the Dallas north to 380 west, or 35 to the first
288 exit (in Denton), take 288 to 380 west. You can also take Josey straight
north till it hit's 720 in Little Elm, go left and follow it around to our
complex.

Once in the complex, go straight to the T-Bone at the sign for the future
school, turn left. the second to last street on the left is Yosemite. We're
in the construction area, and you can't turn right on our street, so it's a
kind of give away.

If you get lost, call 214-257-8174 and we'll get you there.

Hope to see all the brewers, and want-to-be brewers there.

Faelan