[Steppes] Reminder... Clothier's Guild meeting tonight (4/23/07)

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 06:40:43 PDT 2007

Good Morrow...

  Please do not forget we will be having our first Clothier's Guild meeting tonight.  Please come and join Lady Constance and myself, as we discuss the direction of this Guild.

  Bring your ideas, things (periods, specific items, etc), or just general good humor as we plan out our course of action!  Remember! You do NOT need to be an accomplished seamstress (man or woman).  We will be working on lots of things, not just sewing!

  Come and join us!

  Time:          6:30 meet and greet/7pm meeting
  Location:    Starbucks @ Preston & Hwy 121
8600 Preston Road
Plano TX, 75024
United States

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  "To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed." Bernard Edmonds