[Steppes] Twelfth Night -- major decision in front of us.

Constance Elizabeth Campbell constance.e.campbell at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 10:10:03 PDT 2007

Greetings all,

I have an idea for expanding the scope of 12th night..  Since coronation is
usually the week after 12th Night, why don't we put in a bid to have
coronation at 12th night?  I just looked at the kingdom calendar and the
site is TBA.  It's my understanding that Ansteorra does not have a Kingdom
12th night...  What do you think?  I'm just thinking out loud.

I also like the idea of having Artisan at 12th night..  that could be an
interesting change..  and give attendees more to do at both events....

I really like the idea of encouraging our cantons/colleges to host 12th
night..  I think it would encourage more solidarity in the Barony.  I also
like the regional ideas as well.  There are some good suggestions coming
out.  Keep them comin'!  :)

Constance