[Steppes] Calendar Events

Catalina Elvira Osorio y Lopez de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 04:53:04 PDT 2007

My personal feelings are that Twelfth Night and Warlord should be our
Calendar events.

At Steppes Artisan the main focus is and should be the competions for Arts &
Sciences, primarily Artisan of the Steppes. I feel it takes some of the
thunder away from the winners of the A&S competitions if they have to share
Court time with Pelicans, Laurels and Knights.

Twelfth Night is the last major event before Coronation and as such offers a
good, and possibly best opportunity for people to recommend awards before
the Crown changes hands. It also provides a nice indoor venue for vigils for
various peerages.

Warlord is our largest event and actually pre-dates the kingdom. I can't
imagine anyone considering taking that off the calendar.

Catalina
Sanguinem dumtaxat causam virtutis pendate