[Steppes] Twelfth Night -- major decision in front of us.

jack spinks jlspinks at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 23 07:06:33 PDT 2007

Actually IKAC or Royal Round scores can be shot at any event as long as it is an official one for the local group and published in their calendar and newsletter.  Unpublished practices cannot submit official scores.  There must
"Mike C. Baker" <kihebard at hotmail.com> wrote:
  > P.S. Before I get creamed by the Archery types, I do realize
> that Archery might still have to play a part at Warlord if we
> continue to offer it as a venue for shooting IKAC scores.
> Those DO have to be done at a kingdom calendar event, I
> believe. I'm thinking of Steppes Archery Champion, which is
> a different shoot. And think of the possibilities of targets
> if we do a Fall Hunt theme....! A boar hunt, a deer hunt,
> hmmmmm. Roast venison anyone? I've got a great recipe for it!

Observation - I may be out-of-reach at the moment, and admit that I have
not read the IKAC rules recently, but if someone who is more assured of
finding the current rules could verify that it would be a kindness. (Is
it only *calendar* events, or is it *scheduled* events -- my
recollection is that for one or more of the "seasonal best scores"
archery-related competitions scheduled practices also qualified as
venues. If so, those certainly would not fall under the Ansteorran
definition of "Kingdom Calendar Event".)

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com OR MCBaker216 at cs.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen