[Steppes] Twelfth Night -- major decision in front of us.

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 05:46:45 PDT 2007

> P.S. Before I get creamed by the Archery types, I do realize
> that Archery might still have to play a part at Warlord if we
> continue to offer it as a venue for shooting IKAC scores.
> Those DO have to be done at a kingdom calendar event, I
> believe.  I'm thinking of Steppes Archery Champion, which is
> a different shoot.  And think of the possibilities of targets
> if we do a Fall Hunt theme....! A boar hunt, a deer hunt,
> hmmmmm.  Roast venison anyone?  I've got a great recipe for it!

Observation - I may be out-of-reach at the moment, and admit that I have
not read the IKAC rules recently, but if someone who is more assured of
finding the current rules could verify that it would be a kindness.  (Is
it only *calendar* events, or is it *scheduled* events -- my
recollection is that for one or more of the "seasonal best scores"
archery-related competitions scheduled practices also qualified as
venues.  If so, those certainly would not fall under the Ansteorran
definition of "Kingdom Calendar Event".)

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MCBaker216 at cs.com
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen