[Steppes] Twelfth Night -- major decision in front of us.

Jessica Smith jasiwolf at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 23:47:42 PDT 2007

When I went to 12th night this year I was told that it was the longest
running event - I was sure it was the longest running Kingdom event - but I
am positive it is at the very least the longest running Steppes event. That
said it is boggling my mind that there are people actually willing to take
this off the calender.
Shouldn't the history of the event be taken into consideration? I'm sure
that Artisan is no joke on it's history as well - don't get me wrong. But it
seems to me that if the awards given at the event can be given without
calendar listing - then there is no argument on that score.  to spell it out
- 12th night on the calendar, Artisan off.
 With Warlord and 12th night as calendar events we would have two courts a
year kingdom level and then as many courts as we could gather for in between
for local awards.
Yours,
Adelina