[Steppes] Sunday Night at Warlord

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Mon Apr 23 09:58:30 PDT 2007

Catalina Elvira Osorio y Lopez de Xerez <ladycatalina at hotmail.com> wrote:
>  We did have a larger group of people stay Sunday night when that was the
>  night that we held the Steppes Bardic championship.

That is where it was scheduled last year.  I believe it ended up getting run earlier in the day because our Bard (Eleanor wasn't it?) had a family commitment with her daughter giving birth.  Of course I could be mistaken.  It does happen frequently. ;-)  I did not even notice till I looked at the schedule earlier that Bardic was Saturday this year.

Alasdair.