[Steppes] Combining Artisan with ... well, almost anything.

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 13:38:07 PDT 2007

I simply don't understand this concept, either at first blush or after
thinking about it.   I don't see "combining" these as anything more than
simply cancelling Fall Court.  Fall Court has been a "Steppes Family" deal
in my experience.  If we have our baronial artisan championship at it, I
would think that the nature of that artisan championship would simply
overpower the "family time" portion of Fall Court.  Mind you, I'm not
suggesting it's a good or bad thing, but I don't see any upside to this,
other than having 1 less non-calendar event that we run (and we've had years
without Fall Court in recent memory).  I further don't see how it alleviates
the question "what event do we take off calendar?"  Am I missing something
or perhaps someone has a vision of how the event could be run that would
actually be a combination of these two?

Morgan