[Steppes] Combining Artisan with ... well, almost anything.

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Mon Apr 23 13:28:22 PDT 2007

I was not trying to suggest this as a way to get around the 2 event
limit rule, nor am I for having a canton surrender their event to save
12th Night... I personally am for us dropping Artisan from the calendar
as a solution to the dilemma. What I was trying to do (and Robin is well
aware of my inability to express myself at times) was just give us
options on how to expand our event if people are set on it being a
multi-group event. I just think that our traditions are more at risk by
turning 12th Night into a regional event.

Duncan