[Steppes] Combining Artisan with ... well, almost anything.

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Mon Apr 23 13:09:35 PDT 2007

Duncan Hepburn <duncan at stormypetrel.org> wrote:

>  My sideways attempt at a compromise would to expand it to include our
>  cantons (but not the entire region). I personally think we have three
>  pretty awesome events, fitting to our oaken stature. I'd hate to lose
>  any of them. Working with our cantons "keeps it in the family".

Not sure where you are going on this.  I do not believe expanding to include the cantons will help us.  They are only allowed one calendar event.  If they hosted 12th Night it would mean they would no longer be able to have an event of their own on the kingdom calendar.

Realize that kingdom law required that to be a " Multi-Group Calendar Event" it has to be sponsored by two or
more officially recognized independent branches.  I do not think that the cantons either with us or just the two together would meet this definition.