[Steppes] Steppes Warlord Schedule - revised

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 15:50:41 PDT 2007

Since Friday there have been several changes to the Warlord schedule.

After reading the 40+ emails about events in the Steppes of the last two
days (family time kept me away from the computer sunday) we see that there
is quite a bit of discussion on the number of things running at our events
in general.

To help visually see what is going on at Steppes Warlord that is a Steppes
related champion event we have added a small shield next to it.

As we have posted before, there are several events on there that were
left-overs from previous years. Some have been picked up again this year by
those that have run it before, others have not.

If we do not hear back from folks that ran those previously and want to run
them again this year they will be removed from the schedule. These are the
items with a question mark next to them.

We understand that a few folks have had email problems so if you know who
ran it last year and know that they have been having email problems in the
last three months please forward this email to them so that they can contact
Chiara with a valid email address.

Thank you everyone!
Damon
Chiara