[Steppes] Steppes Events - Questions

shona haskins shonao at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 08:02:56 PDT 2007

Soooo...I had a little bit of a thought last night. And by no means am I
passing this off as as solution or gradios idea, but just a thought....
John and myself will have been in a year in July, and the only event we have
not been to of these being mentioned is Warlord, and that will not be true
any longer after the end of next month! However, from a newcommer's point of
view, as well as after listening to all the points about the various aspects
of the issues, I have one thought....

It has been mentioned sharing 12th Night with other local groups such as our
Cantons and such, or even Elfsea, or taking Artisan off the calendar, or
even combining Fall Court with artisan.
But what about sharing artisain with someone? A combined Elfsea and Steppes
Artisain is bound to draw even more artisains and such, would it not?
That way it could remain on the calendar, it would be a much larger
(possibly) event, and nothing about the two more "prominent" events would
change. (don't take that as a slight, as I am very aware that artisan is
important, I was just meaning in all around attendance....ok, maybe I'm
digging myself a ditch here....;)

But anyway, that is my thought, and figured I'd throw it out there for you
all to consider.

-Annwn

On 4/23/07, crystal.lemming at prudential.com <crystal.lemming at prudential.com>
wrote:

> I recommend that each person pretend that there is no event limit rule and
> ask themselves "What do I want out of [fill in event here]".  Do this for
> each event we hold: 12th Night, Warlord, Artisan, and Fall Court.  Include
> questions such as "Do I want a grandiose atmosphere, a relaxed atmosphere,
> or both", "Do I like the event overall".  If you don't normally attend (or
> enjoy) one of these events, ask yourself why.  No opinion is a valid
> answer.  If you are ambivalent about an event, there is a reason.  Write
> down your answers, think about them, and let's talk about them at next
> populace.
>
> We have options to hold the events we want to hold.  We need to decide
> first what we want out of our events, and then we will choose how to make
> them happen.
>
> In Service
> Duchess Conal
>

> Sample Questions: