[Steppes] 12th Night & Artisan

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue Apr 24 05:40:29 PDT 2007

Michelle Dodd <lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  However I have to say that I was pleased to see the discussion on the list today. I was not happy
> when, at populace, it was declared that since 12th Night would not be hosting Eistedfodd, that it
> would have to be an off calendar event. I am happy to see that that may not be the case.

I am not sure where you got that assumption, but I was not aware that was the case.  In talking to Robin before hand it was noted that unless something happened then that would be the case.  No one ever said that there were not options to be talked about to keep 12th Night a calendar event.  The reason it was brought up was to get people to think about options.