[Steppes] Artisan to practices aka FUN

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 05:45:53 PDT 2007

Sounds great. I like the idea of just having a social day, like everyone
invading Scarborogh. I want to go anyways, and it's always more fun with
lots of people. One of the other ideas that was suggested a few month ago
was a brew and bardic night where the local brewers bring out their latest
and greatest, and the bards do the same. It's completely informal and all
for fun. I can think of a few beaches around here we might be able to use
and have a really nice fire to sing  and dance by.

I also really like the idea of combined fencing and heavy practice. The last
time I went to Elfsea's practice, they had both. In my old barony we had
both when we could. We were small, and there were two of us that fought both
ways, neither of us all that special. I've wondered why Steppes doesn't have
joint practices like that, but never think to ask at practice. Anyone know
the answer?

Faelan