[Steppes] Lazy Dragon Con stuff and reminder

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 07:40:18 PDT 2007

Just a reminder, prior to the con a number of us made small commitments to the con for the party room and demo.  Faelan fronted the money and I know he could use the cash back as quickly as possible.  So, if you're attending business meeting tonight, if you could please get him some money, that would be fantastic.  If not, let me know how we might be able to make arrangements.

If you attended the con and hadn't agreed to help fund the party, but would like to make some small contribution, I'm sure Faelan would greatly apprecite it.  Costs ran a little higher than we anticipated.

Yes, we'll be working with the barony to perhaps get a line item for things like this in the future.  We learned a lot about con demos this weekend, and we made a lot of friends and had a lot of fun.

Morgan