[Steppes] Reminder - bring Artisan receipts to business meeting tonight!!!

Elinor Salter steppesexchequer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 11:17:12 PDT 2007

If you need a check for an Artisan expense reimbursement, please bring your
receipt to the business meeting tonight.

If you cannot be at the meeting, at a minimum I need you to email me ASAP
with the nature of the expense and the amount.  If you can, it would be even
better to send your receipt(s) to the meeting by proxy.

I'm in the middle of both moving and surgery, which means that my time will
be limited for the next few weeks until things are settled.  Your prompt
attention to getting receipts in means you get paid and the Barony reports
on time.

Thanks!

--
Ly Elinor Salter (m/k/a Joanne Jones)
Exchequer, Barony of the Steppes, Ansteorra