[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice 8/12/07

JW Bishop ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 11 18:05:21 PDT 2007

Re-posting from earlier when the message didn't get through
  (change of email address).

  Ironwyrm

  Greetings all,

  Yes we do plan to hold our regularly scheduled archery practice this
  Sunday 8/12/07 on Eastfield's college's archery range at 3737 Motley
  Drive in Mesquite, Texas (that's just to the southern side of the tennis
  courts).

  Archery practice starts around 10 AM and runs until about 1 PM.  There
  are some shade trees available which to sit under and we bring a cooler
  full of ice water to share,  just bring your own cup, mug, or bottle to refill.
  Also bring a camp chair to rest yourself in under the trees.  Be advised,
  there are restrooms inside the campus buildings however they are a bit
  of a walk from the archery range.

  Like populace, period dress is optional not requested.  It does help
  draw attention to our activities and sometimes attracts new members,
  however in the heat of Ansteorran summer the more important thing
  is to dress comfortably.

  We do have limited loner gear available at this time which we add to
  each week so if you would like to come and learn to shoot a bow
  please don't hesitate.  Or if just sitting in the shade to visiting with
  friends is more to your liking you would be surprised at what comes
  across the bow within the little circle under the shade trees at the
  range.

  Should the weather appear questionable watch for our confirmation
  post to the Steppes list around 8 AM Sunday mornings.  If it's likely
  to rain or the field is just too wet & muddy we'll post any necessary
  last minute cancellations at that time.

  So pray come out and join us on the field this Sunday to loft a few
  feathered shafts down range with us, we hope we shall see you there!

  In service,

  HL William Black Dragon  called "Ironwyrm"

  Interim Archery Marshal for the Barony of the Steppes