[Steppes] ride to Gothic

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 09:48:25 PDT 2007

This may be a bit short notice, but I was wondering if anyone in the area is
going to *Gothic War XVI* next weekend who can possibly carry along one very
compact travel-sized bard and his bag (most of my things are still in the
Western region so I don't have much to take with). And bring me back, of
course. I can help out with gas a little, and all I really ask is that if
you have to smoke keep the window rolled down because I tend to get sick on
cigarette smoke.

Email me at gray.quill at gmail.com, and since email is being finicky on
campus I'll also give my cell # (325 212 7315 leave a voicemail if I don't
answer). Also, I plan to be at populace tonight. (You have been warned!)

Thank you.

--
In service to The Dream,
Cuillioc "Quill"  /|\