[Steppes] Kiln for sale

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 10:04:34 PDT 2007

Hey, all!

A friend of mine is having a moving sale, she has at least one kiln for sale, and also has full size standing easels, and a drafting table (with lots of paint on it). She also has some really nice furniture and such, too.

  This is NOT her post on Ebay, but this is the kiln she is selling. If you're interested, ping me with your contact info, and I'll have her call you today if you want to get your claim in before the garage sale tomorrow

  http://cgi.ebay.com/PARAGON-SET-N-FIRE-CERAMIC-POTTERY-KILN-LT-3K-S82_W0QQitemZ120153644352QQihZ002QQcategoryZ116495QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

  If you just want to go by the sale, here's the info:

  Sat & Sun  7:30-11:30 am
  647 Mustang Court
  Little Elm, TX 75067

  Esther