[Steppes] Steppes Financial Policy for 2007

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Fri Aug 24 13:33:04 PDT 2007

To all interested, please note you may fnd a copy of the 2007 Steppes Financial Policy at http://sca.bmhanson.net/docs/SteppesFinPolicy2007.pdf .  It will remain up till such time as it can be added to the official Steppes website.

This document is currently being reviewed and will be updated for 2008.  I have been asked to post a link since our seneschal has been fairly busy and out of this pocket this week with work as her students will be starting this coming Monday.   If you have any problems gettign to the document or need it forwarded to you via email please klet me know.

Regards,
Alasdair
Privy Secretary to the Steppes Seneschal