[Steppes] Fencing Practice Canceled dueto not actually beinginsane....Clarification

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 15:11:00 PDT 2007

Just my two cents: When I was in AF JROTC in high school, we had leadership
school in a national guard armory, and a few days we had what were called
black flag days. We didn't do our normal strenuous evening work outs. We
played volleyball instead. We also had fans and were wearing shorts and
t-shirts. So, really the idea of rapier fighting in this kind of heat is
really ludicrous.

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
None is deceived but he who trusts too much.